Frequently Asked Questions
One of the most sophisticated Global Distribution Systems
Delay and Schedule Inquiries
Delays can happen, and we understand it is frustrating!
To inquire about the status of your bus - has it left yet? Will it arrive soon? - We suggest that you reach out to the bus operator directly. Schedules are all monitored and tracked by the bus operator, and they can let you know the status of your trip. Many operators have tracking features on their website as well, that you can use to track your bus.
Missed your bus
- Most bus operators require passengers to arrive at the station 15-20 minutes before departure (Actual times will vary by carrier).
- If you missed your bus and you would like to catch the next trip out, it is important you contact your bus operator as soon as possible to check what options are available to you. You can find the operators contact information in the confirmation email sent to you by the bus operator.
- Unfortunately, most of the time a missed trip will usually result in a voided non-refundable ticket and you will have to purchase a new ticket for a later bus.
- Most, if not all, bus operators have the right to ask to see a government-issued ID throughout the journey or before you board the bus.
- Government-issued ID may be a passport, an Aadhaar card, a driver’s license, or even a PAN card. It is important that the ID has a photo of you and also your details.
- If for any reason you do not have an ID or your ID has expired, call your bus operator directly to see if they can set you up with some to board.
Can I book more than 5 tickets at a time?
Good question! This depends.
- Some bus operators do not allow customers to purchase more than 5 tickets at a time in order to avoid fraudulent activity.
- This means you may need to perform more than one transaction in order to purchase a group of 5 tickets or more. If you complete more than one transaction, please double check the passenger details entered in each booking, and ensure the billing information is correct in both transactions.
Booking too far in advance
- Most bus lines normally release schedules around 30 to 60 days in advance.
- If you are not finding any results for your route and dates, we suggest checking back closer to the travel date to find the best available options.
Can I pay for tickets with cash ?
Ezeebus is an online booking platform, therefore it allows you to pay for your fare using safe payment methods with a debit card, credit card, Net Banking or Online Wallet.
No Results for Bus Route
If your route is not showing up on EzeeBus platform, one of the two reasons listed below may be causing this:
- Your requested cities may be on a seasonal route. That means that the specific route is only available during certain periods of the year. The best thing is to check back on our booking engine schedules after waiting a couple weeks' time.
- The other reason may be due to the specific route not being available on EzeeBus. In this situation, please go to one of our trusted partner sites and purchase your bus tickets.